Import Regulations Cyprus
As a member of the European union (EU) the only document required when importing goods is a copy of the Passport
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IMPORTING CARS
- Registration document
- Driving licence
- Road insurance
- Proof of permanently staying in Cyprus i.e. rental agreement and/or lease and residence permit
- The importer should possess the used car for a minimum of 6months before the vehicle arrives Cyprus.
- Consignee must be present at the port during clearance.
- Exemption is granted for one vehicle per person
- Used private cars (saloon) : Under 5 years
- Used light goods vehicles up to 3 tons gross weight : Under 4 years
- Score – from “3”
- Both RORO & Container modes of shipment accepted